How do you feel when your kids ask you for french fries or your hubby begs for those fatty onion rings to ease the beer effect? What are you more concerned with – the calories from fried food or the ‘two day kitchen scrubbing’ chore? Regardless which one it is or if it is both you are worried about, you need something that screams health and easy cleaning. What you need is airfryer.
Airfryer is the most revolutionary kitchen appliance able to give you that same please fatty taste and with the solution for your problem: without using oil. It may sounds impossible for you, but airfryer is able to make perfect crisp chips and onion rings without any oil. How? Simple. Instead of using fat, this frying machine uses superheated air to cook meals that you would probably dunk in a fat fryer. Furthermore, with airfryer you will able not only to cook french fries and onion rings, but also a variety of delicious and healthy meals. Here are 5 things you can cook with airfryer.
- Salmon croquettes – Definitely a quick afternoon snack. All you will need is salmon, egg, dill, chives and a couple of olive oil tablespoons to mix with breadcrumbs prior to crumbing. Them after only 7 minutes of cooking time, your salmon croquettes will be read to be served.
- Fried chicken wings – Your delicious fried chicken wings without the pain of ducking and cleaning up. Get some garlic, ginger powder, ground cumin and fresh ground pepper, rub on the chicken wings and then air-fry them for about 10 minutes.
- Crispy duck pies – Mix finely chopped roast duck with chopped green onion, hoisin sauce and plum sauce. Encase this mix between two gow gee wrappers and them air-fry for 10 minutes. You will be amazed by how scrumptious they will be.
- Spicy drumsticks with barbecue sauce – These tasteful drumsticks can be done in just 30 minutes. A homemade barbecue sauce can be made with: garlic, mustard, brow sugar, chili powder, black pepper and olive oil. Rub this sauce over the drumsticks and air-fry for 30 minutes. The result will be a slightly crisp and well caramelized drumsticks.
- Eggplant chips – A different way to introduce eggplant to your kids. Slice the eggplant in sticks and air-fry for about 25 minutes. You can served with yoghurt dip, lemon juice and garlic.